Solar Electricity Handbook – 2015 Edition: A simple, practical guide to solar energy – designing and installing solar PV systems.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
- Reviews (0)
The Solar Electricity Handbook – 2015 Edition, is a simple, practical guide to the use of electric solar panels and designing and installing photovoltaic PV systems.
Now in its ninth edition, the book assumes no previous knowledge of solar electric systems. The book explains how solar panels work and how they are able to be used. It explains the advantages of solar energy and the drawbacks that you wish to have to take into account when designing a solar power system.
As well as explaining the underlying principles, it provides a step by step guide so as to successfully design and install a photovoltaic solar system from scratch. Unlike many guides, The Solar Electricity Handbook explains the principles at the back of the technology, allowing the reader to design solar energy systems with confidence. The book has been used all around the world, designing systems as diverse as providing entire African villages with electricity, powering vending machines, building grid-tied systems for housing, building a one-off solar electric car and creating lighting for an allotment shed.
Accompanying the book is a website that provides solar calculators and online tools to help simplify the solar design process, including a unique database of sunlight values for every major town and city in every country in the world that has been created specifically for this book at the side of NASA.
Readers can also get in touch with the creator directly to ask questions and get further reinforce with their solar projects.
Why buy the Solar Electricity Handbook?
- The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to the use of electric photovoltaic panels.
- The book is suitable for enthusiastic novices for building professionals and architects learning about photovoltaics.
- Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are given to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems.
- The Handbook is updated yearly, providing a up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic technology.
- It is the most comprehensive book on solar electric systems available today.
- It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as conceivable.
- With comprehensive detail in the book for North America, Asia, Australia and Europe, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project – wherever you live.
This item: Solar Electricity Handbook - 2015 Edition: A simple, practical guide to solar energy - designing and installing solar PV systems.$16.67